Traditional Wiesn Tour
Our original tour since 1995 provides you with an inside view of the Oktoberfest with droll stories, anecdotes and interesting information.
Whilst walking around the festival area, we will tell you interesting facts about the careers of the showmen, the operating principles of the “small big wheel”, the vintage merry-go-round “Krinoline” and the illusion swing “Hexenschaukel”. The history of Bavaria, the Bavarian beer culture and the shooting clubs will also be covered. Everything will of course be explained very expertly – anything but dull.
Content of the tour:
- Origin and development of the Oktoberfest
- History of fairgrounds and beer tents over time
- The biggest attractions of the last century
- Importance of the Oktoberfest as an economic factor for Munich and the region
|Price not including the historic Oktoberfest:||29.50 EUR pp (from at least 6 persons, up to a maximum of 15 persons)|
|Price including the historic Oktoberfest:||33.50 EUR pp (from at least 6 persons, up to a maximum of 15 persons, incl. 4 EUR admission to the historic Oktoberfest)|
|Duration:||approx. 1.5 hours|
* Children until 6 years are free when accompanied by an adult.
Here you can download the reservation form for registration by e-mail, fax or post as well as the general terms and conditions: