Knödel & Culture
This year, the dumpling scientists of the Münchner Knödelei and cultural ambassadors of Universum Oktoberfest are joining forces! This has resulted in a unique, unprecedented, unbeatable combination:
Knödel AND Culture
What does that mean? – After a short Wiesn tour with a guide from Universum
Oktoberfest, you are going to have a dumpling lunch at the Knödelei.
There is simply no better combination than exciting and funny stories about the Oktoberfest and a delicious Knödel (dumpling) lunch menu in the Münchner Knödelei with an authentic Bavarian Oktoberfest atmosphere.
Content of the tour
- Shortened version of the Traditional Wiesn Tour
- Table reservation for a lunch in the Münchner Knödelei with an authentic Bavarian Oktoberfest atmosphere
- Jolly and atmospheric lunch music
- The world-famous Knödel trio and a delicious sweet surprise dessert
- Bookable from at least 6 person up to 15 person (Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. not on public holidays)
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours (guided tour approx. 1h, lunch approx. 1.5h)
- Languege: English, Italian, Bavarian
- Price: 45.00 EUR pp instead of 65.00 EUR including table reservation for a lunch at the Münchner Knödelei, Knödel trio, surprise dessert
About the Münchner Knödelei:
Right next to the giant big wheel, the Münchner Knödelei with its 399 indoor seats and 400 sunny seats in the beer garden is one of the small, charming Oktoberfest tents on Theresienwiese. From a relaxed Wiesn lunch with the family to a neat litre of Paulaner Oktoberfest beer in the sunny beer garden to a Monaco Sprizz at the Luis bar or in the beer garden boxes – the Münchner Knödelei offers all that and has been a secret tip for Munich residents and all friends of Oktoberfest for years.